Tuesday, August 18, 2009

JUST DO IT!

yayaya. so today in the morning i dropped my dad off at the doctors w/ my momma cos his car broke down. then my mom and i went to the village to get chris's birthday present! got him a tshirt and sunglasses from hot topic :) then we went into payless shoes and i saw this really cute gladiators in a box that said 9.99$ i was like oh hell yeah! my mom got something toooo:) but when we went to the cashier, it wasn't ten bucks, its original price is 17.99$ but that lady just let us have it for ten ;) how nice :']. my momma go something tooo! its buy one get one freee teheh. then we went to best buy and my mom bought a white sony laptop hah. anyways, after that, we went to my mom's work/shop. made chris's bracelet, get my hair washed, getta wax. then chris's mom picked me up at mum's shop :) then we to their house heheh. it was pretttty fun. we went to target to buy a few things. played twister, it was hard! my version is betttter heheh. then waited for tin to come and then we all went to the gardenwalk in anaheim and ate at california pizza kitchen :) goood foood mang haha. finally ate there! =) then they dropped me off at home, and now i'ma bout to go to bed. tooodles husstlas!

oh and p.s., youYouYOUUU;
please just prove it, oh plllz
i know you have something to say! don't hide it ):
its kinda obvious, but i'm not sure. its too good to
be trueee :/ you're diff from all the others, maybe your
the one i've been looking for. too fast to say it but yeah
I GOT A FEEEEELING

No comments: